Lödige Asia Ltd. supplies material handling solutions for a broad range of industries and specializes in providing complex material flow systems for logistics tasks. Lödige is the world market leader in cargo handling terminals. Lödige Asia Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lödige Industries GmbH, specializes in the design, manufacture, installation and servicing of a wide range of material handling systems throughout Asia. Lödige Industries employs more than 1000 employees worldwide, around one third in our Headquarter in Germany. As part of our regional business development and increasing need, we invite high caliber candidates to fill the following position:
Deputy Maintenance Manager (f/m)
- Support the Maintenance Manager with his duties of managing a multi-disciplinary team of technicians providing 24/7 maintenance services for an automated Material Handling System;
- Carry out the duties of the Maintenance Manager during his absence;
- Provide quality customer services to the Client which includes attending regular meetings, providing technical support, generating incident reports with cause analysis & preventive measures, and providing proactive advice to improve equipment serviceability;
- Maintain and update maintenance procedures and work instructions;
- Monitor KPIs and develop improvement plans to drive performance.
- Higher Diploma or above in an engineering field;
- Relevant experience in the maintenance of automated systems;
- Demonstratable experience in the management of an engineering team;
- Experienced in dealing with Clients and generating technical reports;
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal and communication skill;
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Mandatory Provident Fund;
- Generous annual leave entitlement;
- Medical and dental insurance (including family members).
Location: Chek Lap Kok Cargo Area
Interested parties should send their CV, stating availability, present and expected salaries to Ms. Siya He at fax number 2164 8210 or by email email@example.com.
Applicants who do not receive notification or interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.