Headquartered in the German town of Warburg in North Rhine-Westphalia, Lödige Industries was founded in 1948. The Group currently has an international presence with a number of sites in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the United States. As a medium-sized, owner-managed enterprise, Lödige Industries employs more than 1,000 people worldwide, around one third in Germany.
Lödige Industries supplies materials handling solutions for a broad range of industries and specializes in providing complex material flow systems for logistics tasks.
As a global group, we have maintained the traditions of a family company and are proud to be a trusted partner to our customers and employees. We aim to achieve maximum quality in all the areas.
Lödige Industries is looking for a
Project Coordinator (f/m) for the project in San Luis Potosi
Our client from the automotive industry is executing a brand new production plant in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) to cope with the increasing demand of the worldwide market. Lödige has been awarded to execute part of the works which consists of the construction of the entire High Bay Storage System (both building and conveying equipment) plus additional transportation equipment from different locations within the facility.
- Organization, planning and control of the respective project construction phases up to the final acceptance
- Site setup, preparation and maintaining of site offices
- Site coordination and monitoring of the site progress
- Logistic coordination for all incoming shipments, customs process, transportation and inventory
- Management of site subcontractors, manpower control
- Daily coordination with subcontractors, associated contractors and, occasionally, end user
- Assistance in effective handover of machines and systems to the customer
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Three years' proven experience in construction site, ideally conveyor projects
- Organizational talents and team skills
- Analytic approach towards problems, proactive person
- Health and safety awareness
- High skills in Microsoft Office Package
- Knowledge in Microsoft Project and AutoCAD software is advantageous
We offer you involvement a highly interesting, multi-disciplinary permanent project role position developing a state-of-the-art facility for a benchmark automotive project in the region.
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents. Please send your application by e-mail to: