Lödige Asia Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lödige Industries GmbH, specializes in the design, manufacture, installation and servicing of a wide range of material handling systems throughout Asia. Lödige Industries employs more than 1000 employees worldwide, around one third in our Headquarter in Germany. As part of our regional business development, we invite high caliber candidates to fill the following position:
Mechanical Maintenance Technician (f/m)
Perform preventive and corrective maintenance works for automated material handling systems in the air cargo industry.
- Minimum Tertiary Education Certificate in an engineering field;
- Experience in the maintenance of automated or industrial equipment preferable;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Mandatory Provident Fund;
- Shift duty may be required (with shift allowance);
- 12 days minimum annual leave;
- Medical and dental insurance (including family members);
- Possibility of overseas deployments.
Location: Chek Lap Kok
Looking for a change? Join a fast growing company for a challenging and rewarding career!
Interested parties should send their full resume, stating availability, present and expected salaries to Ms. Siya He at fax number 2164 8210 or by email email@example.com.
Applicants who do not receive notification or interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.