Plant engineering for logistics - Lödige Industries Group
Headquartered in the German town of Warburg in North Rhine-Westphalia, Lödige Industries was founded in 1948. The Group now has an international presence with sites in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the United States. As a medium-sized, owner-managed enterprise, Lödige Industries employs more than 1,000 people worldwide, around one third in Germany. Lödige Industries supplies materials handling solutions for a broad range of industries and specializes in providing complex material flow systems for logistics tasks. Lödige is the world market leader in air cargo handling terminals.
As a global group, we have maintained the traditions of a family company and are proud to be a trusted partner to our customers and employees. Supplying plant engineering for logistics, we aim to achieve maximum quality in all areas.
About the Lodige Industries Group
- Established in 1948
- Ownership structure: 100 % privately owned
- Average revenue: 110 Millionen Euro / year
- over 1,000 employees worldwide
- Production area: Germany 21.000 sqm | Romania: 3.500 sqm
- Active in over 40 countries across the globe
- Projects vary from 15,000 Euro to 150 Million Euro