Loedige Singapore Pte Ltd., is a part of Lödige Industries with HQ in Warburg, Germany. Company dedicated to the design, manufacture, Installation & servicing of a wide range of material handling systems throughout Asia region, invites high caliber candidates to apply for the following post.
Lödige Singapore Pte Ltd. is currently looking for a
Maintenance Technician (Electrial/Mechanical) (f/m/d)
- Perform equipment maintenance according to manufacturer's maintenance instruction
- Carry out minor repair work as part of preventive maintenance work
- Assist supervisor during major repair work
- Carry-out ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisors
Perform preventive and corrective maintenance works for automated material handling systems in the air cargo industry.
- Candidate must possess at least NITEC/Higher NITEC in Mechanical/Electrical /Mechatronics
- Experience in material handling/automation/conveyor systems would be an advantage
- Able to read & understand electrical drawings or has PLC Control System knowledge would be an advantage
- Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply as Training will be provided
- 5 day work week
- Comprehensive family medical coverage
- Annual wage supplement (AWS bonus)
Location: Changi Airfreight Centre/other contracts assigned location
Looking for a change towards a positive and rewarding career which is full of explorations?
Send your CV, stating your availability, present and expected salary to Ms. Rafiah Koh at email@example.com
Applicants who do not receive notification or interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.