Lödige Asia Ltd. is looking for a
Maintenance Manager / Assistant Maintenance Manger (f/m)
Answering to the Service Director, the Maintenance Manager is required to work in a busy reactive environment to ensure high quality standards of breakdown repair and planned maintenance works at sites around Hong Kong.
Responsible for the management of 70 plus technicians across 3 shifts operating 24 hours a day, the role includes; planning & scheduling of all maintenance activities, follow up of breakdowns and repairs, compiling and issuing monthly reports, controlling inventory records and spare parts holding quantities, budget control, fault level analysis for continued service level improvements.
- Degree level or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Minimum 5 years provable experience in maintenance management position or similar .
- Solid management and communication skills
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Self-motivated, well organized and proactive
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Registered Lift Engineer preferred but not a must
- Relevant experience in the maintenance of automated systems or similar in leadership role
- Experience in working in multinational teams
What we offer:
- Attractive above industry standard salary for the right candidate
- Annual performance bonus and year end double payment;
- Mandatory Provident Fund;
- 20 days minimum annual leave;
- Medical and dental insurance (including family members)
- Reasonable work hours on 5-day work week for work/life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits;
Location: Air Cargo Area, Chek Lap Kok
Come send your CV, stating your availability, present and expected salaries to Ms. Siya He at email email@example.com. Applicants who do not receive notification or interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.