Lödige Asia Ltd. is looking for a
Training Manger (f/m)
What you are in charge of:
- Represent the Lödige Asia Pacific training and on-boarding scheme with focus on Lödige equipment installation, operation and maintenance;
- Create formal training programmes throughout Asia Pacific that includes base training for our industry and specific job task related training for groups within the company;
- Lead development and introduce to the company a training centre that will display Lödige's key technologies and software;
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts Structure practical training programs around the companies technologies for different levels and groups of employees;
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments;
- Create formal training programmes throughout Asia Pacific through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments.
- Supervise training for staff;
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual;
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods;
- Manage the delivery of training and development programmes;
- Maintain project documentation and course folders;
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers as well as formal tests;
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them and amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment
- Guide and support line managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups;
- Constantly research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research;
- Support the introduction of new software tools related to maintenance tasks (LEAM) and organize the related training.
What you offer:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese;
- Highly articulate, proactive and self-motivated; excellent written and verbal communication; demonstrated presentation skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a group setting;
- Attention to detail;
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills;
- Ability to write instructional text;
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Minimum working experience of 3 years in a relevant position with years’ experience as a manager;
- B.S. in Business, Human Resources Development or degree in instructional design, educational technology or equivalent job experience;
- Computer literate in all MS Office products.
What we offer:
- Above industry standard salary;
- Annual performance bonus together with year end double payment;
- Mandatory Provident Fund;
- 20 days minimum annual leave entitlement;
- Medical and dental insurance (including family members);
- Reasonable work hours on 5-day work week for work/life balance;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Come send your CV, stating your availability, present and expected salaries to Ms. Siya He at email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants who do not receive notification or interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only