Deutsche Post AG, Warburg
Lödige Fördertechnik GmbH delivered to Deutsche Post AG a particularly flexible loading table. The significant adventage: no pit is required for the installation of this lifting table.
Deutsche Post AG in Warburg has installed Express Loader in order to facilitate loading and unloading of lorries. The lifting table is mounted to the ground only with four anchor rods and it perfectly serves for loading roll containers. With the maximum lifting height of 1.4 m it can be flexibly adjusted to a lorry.
The Lödige Express Loader complies with applicable standards for lifting tables as well as with security requirements of Deutsche Post AG, which has just replaced an old model.
Read more about Lödige Express Loader
Technical Data Giant DS - Stedelijk Museum
|Typ||Giant DS Double Scissor Lift|
|Load capacity||40,000 kg|
|Platform (L x W)||12,000 x 4,070 mm|
|Lifting height||9,500 mm|
|No. of stops / accesses||3 / 3 90° and through car|
|Closed height||3,000 mm|
|Dead weight||46,000 kg|
|Hydraulic power pack||2 x 22 KW|
|Travel speed||50 mm/s|
|Pit (L x W x D)||1,260 x 4,130 x 3,000 mm|
- Pawl device for both upper levels
- Docking operation for the middle access level for unloading directly from the lorry bed
- Electrically controlled valves at the hydraulic cylinders to prevent lowering of the platform during loading / unloading
- Corrosion: Finish coated RAL 7035
- Closed concrete lift well; at the heighest level glazed lift well