SHERPA goods only lifts for a warehouse in Mönchengladbach
Four level goods lifts realised with no need for a pit
The customer needed a lift which would accelerate the transportation of goods up to a height of 9,5 m with 4 stops. The warehouse was newly built, but in order to facilitate any subsequent conversion of the building, civil works were not allowed to be carried out on the floor. Hence, it was necessary to find a solution which would not require a pit.
SHERPA goods lift from Lödige was a perfect answer to the customer’s needs and structural requirements. A pit can be easily replaced with a ramp and the lift is delivered as a free-standing structure. Therefore the installation was quick and easy. The customer’s requirements were fulfilled. He received a customised solution to facilitate carrying goods up to the fourth level. Additionally he did save a substantial amount of money and time.
Facts and figures
Cabin dimensions (WxLxH):
2,400 x 1,800 x 2,100 mm
Head room height:
Number of stopping points:
Shaft door dimensions (WxH):
2,400 x 2,100 mm
Challenges of the project
- No floor pits were allowed.
- The lift had to be integrated into the existing warehouse.
- In order not to slow down work processes, the lift had to be installed quickly.
- The lift had to offer: 1,000 kg lifting capacity, 9,546 mm lifting height and 4 stopping points.
Solution and benefits for the customer
- With SHERPA a pit can be easily replaced with the ramp. Hence no floor pits were necessary.
- It is delivered as a free-standing lift structure. Thus it could be easily integrated in already existing warehouses and installation was quick.
- The lift could easily meet technical requirements as it was offered as a tailor made product, according to the customer's requirements.