Lödige Systems Middle East is looking for a
Deputy Maintenance Manager (f/m/d)
Supervision and coordination of all necessary activities of the Maintenance Department engaged in maintenance and repair the parts and equipment of the System to which he is assigned to. This will include the planning of preventive maintenance, the monitoring and interpretation of reactive maintenance. He shall assist the Maintenance Manager with organizing, directing and managing the overall maintenance programs by performing the following duties.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager in ensuring readiness and availability of the Systems being maintained, on a 24 x 7 basis as per Service Level Agreements.
- Deputise for the Maintenance Manger during any absence.
- Assists the Maintenance Manager in arranging shift and holiday rotations to ensure adequate cover at all times.
- Give support to the reporting officers to generate Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports.
- Ability to instil, maintain and enforce high safety awareness, company policies and preventive maintenance attitude.
- Temporary perform as an installation or maintenance supervisor, on other jobsites in Middle East.
- Handle any breakdown/emergency quickly and effectively.
- Supervise and direct a multinational work force in a safe and orderly manner.
- Inspect work of subordinates for accuracy and completeness.
- Study maintenance schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, O&M manuals and job orders, and assigns duties to workers.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet maintenance schedules.
- Recommend measures to improve maintenance methods, equipment performance, and quality of operations.
- Suggest changes in working conditions, use of equipment and training of staff to increase efficiency of shift, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Confer with supervisors to coordinate activities of individual shifts.
- Should have the ability to meet and deal tactfully and courteously with fellow employees and vendors, contractors and the client.
- In emergency situations he should work on-call; also overtime, weekend, holiday and evening work will be required.
- English fluency is essential as the work team will be multinational.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees.
- Ability to understand complex written and oral instructions.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 5kg.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Capable of conceptual and analytical thinking.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
- The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts; working at height; and outside weather conditions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold, and extreme heat.
- Exposure to dust, dirt, grease, paint fumes, chemicals, and equipment noise and vibration.
- Ability to use all standard tools which are required to perform the job as a mechanical and electrical supervisor
- Ability to use PC stations and the standard office software
- Ability to train and organize the workforce which will be assigned to him
- Ability to perform the work of his team under the standard safety requirements of an airport facility
- Bachelor's degree (BSc.) or equivalent, plus minimum two years practical experience in maintenance or installation; or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of either Electrical or Mechanical systems, preferably both.
- Thorough knowledge of the occupation hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties.
Looking for a change towards a positive and rewarding career which is full of explorations?
Send your CV, stating your availability, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who do not receive notification or interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.