Loedige Singapore Pte Ltd., is a part of Lödige Industries with HQ in Warburg, Germany. Company dedicated to the design, manufacture, installation & servicing of a wide range of material handling systems throughout Asia region, invites high caliber candidates to apply for the following post.
Maintenance Engineer (f/m/d)
- Manage all maintenance related activities of assigned client’s site.
- Ensuring the technicians are performing the Equipment Maintenance works according to Manufacturer’s Maintenance Instruction/Work Procedure and approved maintenance checklists.
- Plan and allocate the right resources in advance for the maintenance/ repair work to be carried out.
- Carry out troubleshooting and repair works on MHS equipment when requires.
- Manage team of technicians to ensure prompt response and to provide service support during non-office hours
- Provide work related/required training to Technicians to improve their job knowledge and work quality.
- Perform other maintenance related ad-hoc duties assigned by superiors.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronic) or equivalent
- At least 5 Years of Working Experience in Automation & PLC Controlled Systems
- Understanding of Electrical Drawings and Troubleshooting Skills is a must
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (Electrical), E-Plan & PLC Software knowledge would be an Advantage
- Experience in Material Handling/ Automation/ Conveyor systems would be an Advantage
- Good Oral & Written Communication Skills
- 5 day Work Week, Family Medical Coverage, AWS & Performance Bonus
Location: Changi Airfreight Centre/other contracts assigned location
Looking for a change towards a positive and rewarding career which is full of explorations?
Send your CV, stating your availability, present and expected salary to email@example.com.
Applicants who do not receive notification or interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.