Vehicle lift CARRICO
The vehicle lift CARRICO is an interesting alternative to the TRAFFICO when lower lifting heights and less frequent use are needed.
The CARRICO has been type-tested in accordance with the EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. The conveying speed is limited to 0.15 m/s. Furthermore, this car lift is delivered with automatic sliding doors and cabin equipment designed for the transport of vehicles and passengers.
|Vehicle Lift||Load capacity||Cabin (B x D x H)||Lifting height|
|CARRICO C31||3,100 kg||2,700 x 5,500 x 2,100 mm||≤ 24 m|
|CARRICO C34||3,400 kg||2,800 x 5,800 x 2,100 mm||≤ 24 m|
|CARRICO C36||3,600 kg||2,800 x 6,200 x 2,100 mm||≤ 24 m|
Functions of the components
- Door type: automatic sliding door (depending on the cabin width - 4- or 6-leaf)
- Entrances: front only / through
- Control: Control unit with micro-processor with extensive control functions
- Drive: Submersible hydraulic unit incl. screw spindle pump
- Saves on construction space as no ramp required
- Especially suitable for narrow shafts
- Cost-effective way to transport cars
- Easy to operate, manual hinged doors