Easy installation of goods lift making transport more comfortable for German Wholesaler
At the end of 2015, a goods lift with passenger transport was installed at Libri, a wholesaler from Bad Hersfeld. The customer needed a lift that could transport goods and passengers up to 9.5 m and with 4 stops. In addition, it was an installation in an existing building.
The Lödige ESCORTA goods lift proved to be a perfect solution. The lift is supplied as a free-standing shaft construction and does not require a pit. Consequently, installation was quick and easy. Incidentally, thanks to the new certification (type-tested according to European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and DIN EN 81-41), even several people can travel in the lift cabin and reach the desired floor. This option increases comfort and makes transport between different levels much easier and more pleasant.
Facts and figures
Bad Hersfeld, Germany
Number of stopping points:
Cabin dimensions (WxLxH):
2,000 x 2,000 x 2,000 mm
Shaft door dimensions (WxH):
2,000 x 2,000 mm
Head room height:
- A solution was searched to transport goods and passengers at once.
- A compact solution was needed which did not require a lot of space and could be easily integrated into the existing warehouse.
- The lift had to meet individual needs of customers referring to the structural conditions in the warehouse.
Solution and benefits
- ESCORTA goods only lift from Lödige does not require any pit and is delivered as a free-standing lift structure, thus it was easily installed into the already existing warehouse.
- The lift was offered as a tailored made product – exactly meeting the requirements of the customer.
- In the ESCORTA goods lift multiple persons can ride with their goods to the desired floor level.