Easy installation of goods lift making transport more comfortable for German Wholesaler
At the end of 2015 a passenger and goods lift was installed for Libri. The customer needed a lift which would enable the transportation of goods and passengers up to 9.5 m with 4 stops. Furthermore, it was required to find a solution to easily install within an existing warehouse.
ESCORTA from Lödige was the perfect answer for the customer’s needs and structural requirements. The lift is delivered as a free-standing structure and does not require any pit. Therefore the installation was quick and easy. Additionally thanks to its new certification (European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG und DIN EN 81-41) multiple persons can now simply ride in the lift with their goods to the desired floor. This increases the level of comfort, making transporting goods between levels much easier and more pleasant.
Facts and figures
Bad Hersfeld, Germany
Number of stopping points:
Cabin dimensions (WxLxH):
2,000 x 2,000 x 2,000 mm
Shaft door dimensions (WxH):
2,000 x 2,000 mm
Head room height:
- A solution was searched to transport goods and passengers at once.
- A compact solution was needed which did not require a lot of space and could be easily integrated into the existing warehouse.
- The lift had to meet individual needs of customers referring to the structural conditions in the warehouse.
Solution and benefits
- ESCORTA goods only lift from Lödige does not require any pit and is delivered as a free-standing lift structure, thus it was easily installed into the already existing warehouse.
- The lift was offered as a tailored made product – exactly meeting the requirements of the customer.
- In the ESCORTA goods lift multiple persons can ride with their goods to the desired floor level.