Loedige Singapore Pte Ltd. is looking for a
Maintenance Manager / Service Manager (m/w/d)
- Reporting to General Manager, Maintenance Manager / Service Manager is required to work in a busy reactive environment to ensure high quality standards of breakdown repair and planned maintenance works at sites around Airport and other island wide multiple contract locations.
- Lead, manage and motivate the maintenance team to drive productive maintenance program and achieve equipment SLA (Service Level Agreement) targets
- Manage multiple service contracts, direct interface and coordination with client on a regular basis.
- Planning & scheduling of all maintenance activities, follow up of breakdowns and repairs, compiling and issuing monthly reports, budget control and management review.
- Other job duties assigned by General Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with at least 5 years or Diploma in engineering with at least 8 years related working experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in equipment maintenance engineering management / supervision in highly automated material handling system (preferably in an Airport environment)
- Prior experience in material handling system would be an advantage
- Proven leadership qualities with ability manage a team of technical staffs.
- Proactive and possess initiative to handle improvements and upgrading activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both spoken and written
- A team player with dynamic personality
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 5 day Work Week, Family Medical Coverage, AWS & performance bonus.
Changi Airport, Cargo Complex
Looking for a change towards a positive and rewarding career which is full of explorations?
Send your CV, stating your availability, present and expected salary to Rafiah Koh at firstname.lastname@example.org.