Lödige Asia Ltd. is looking for a
Registered Safety Officer (m/f/d)
What you are in charge of:
- Assist in managing health, safety and environmental performance across various projects
- Assist with HSE related reporting and documentation
- In charge of accident investigations and provision of validated facts, analysis and practical improvement measures
- Implement, control, maintain and improve health and safety measures
- Perform safety training and promotional activities
- Conduct audits, risk assessments and safety inspections
What you offer :
- Degree holder of Engineering, Safety & Health and/or Environmental discipline
- Good Chinese and English correspondence writing and spoken
- Familiar with the use of common computer software
- Experience working with the Airport Authority is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years post-registration experience gained in the construction industry
What we offer:
- Annual performance bonus and year end double payment
- Mandatory Provident Fund
- 15 days minimum annual leave
- Medical and dental insurance (including family members)
- Competitive salary and benefits
Looking for a change towards a positive and rewarding career which is full of explorations?
Please send your CV to email@example.com, stating your availability, present and expected salaries to Ms. Siya He. Applicants who do not receive notification or an invitation for interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and may be retained for a period of up to one year for future recruitment.