Material Handling System for SCSC’s new terminal delivered from Lödige Industries
First choice for air cargo service requirements
SCSC aspires to be the obvious first choice for air cargo service requirements in Vietnam and to establish its air cargo terminal as the regional benchmark by which to measure first class air cargo service quality in South East Asia.
In 2010, Lödige Industries delivered the Material Handling System for SCSC’s new terminal at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Lödige’s flexible approach ensured SCSC achieved the functionality and capability needed to create a world class facility.
- Client: Saigon Cargo Services Corporation (SCSC)
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Completion date: November 2010
- 20ft 4 level Elevating transfer vehicle (ETV)
- 6 x Elevating workstations with drive over capability
- 3 x Truck docks with scales
- Various powered and unpowered Conveyors
- Castor decks, Ball matts, Dock levellers
- Various powered and unpowered Right angle decks
- Slave pallet movers and Slave pallets