TNT Singapore Hub
The region's first integrated hub that enhances TNT’s international air freight services between Europe, China and Southeast Asia
Changi Airport is the region’s premier air cargo hub where stringent standards are set to ensure that ground handlers deliver world class services to the cargo agents and the shippers while cargo clearance remains seamless and efficient.
TNT, leading provider of mail and integrated express services, operates a key express parcel hub in Singapore. The TNT's Singapore Regional Hub, 7,300 square metre facility located within the Changi Airfreight Centre, has significantly increased the capacity for time-sensitive freight passing through Singapore. It represents a S$20 million investment by TNT with a capacity of handling 150 tons of consignments a day.
- Client: TNT Express Worldwide (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
- Location: Changi International Airport, Singapore
- Year of completion: February 2009
- System: Material handling system for courier handling operation
- Belt Conveyors
- Belt Curves
- Powered Roller Conveyors
- Swivel Castor Deck Container platforms
- Ball Deck Container platforms