Mezzanine goods lift SERWA
The SERWA can lift any goods under 1,000kg with a speed of 0.2m/s to a height of 4,096 mm. Delivered within 2-4 weeks from an order and installed in less than 1 week, it is manufactured to the machine guideline.
The SERWA arrives as a free-standing structure and requires no pit. Therefore, it does not have to be mounted to the wall, no building modifications are necessary and it can be freely positioned. Furthermore, the SERWA uses a highly efficient electric motor drive, which requires minimal routine maintenance.
The SERWA is delivered as a free-standing structure. The full steel lifting column requires no wall connection and can be easily integrated into existing rack systems. No shaft or pit required.
|Load capacity||under 1,000 kg|
|Nominal speed||0.2 m/s|
|No. of stopping points||2|
|Lifting height||2,146 up to 4,096 mm|
|Usable platform size||1,100 mm x 1,600 mm|
|External shaft footprint||1,870 mm x 1,870 mm|
|Mezzanine shaft footprint||1,970 mm x 1,970 mm|
|Ramp||1,200 mm x 935 mm|
|Door||1,250 mm x 2,000 mm|
|Loading configuration||Same side or through car loading|
- Low maintenance and highly stable pregalvanised perforated sheet metal casing requires no paintwork and keeps costs low.
- Electric chain drive engine is constructed for heavy duty and performs up to 20-30 cycles per hour.
- Free-standing, full steel lifting column requires no wall connection and can be easily integrated into existing rack systems. No shaft or pit required.
- Control box features full machine management without necessity of a separate machine room.
- Platform size of 1100 x 1600 mm provides space for standard pallet plus lifttruck and keeps the external shaft footprint as small as possible.
- Electric chain driven system which is both eco-friendly and reliable but also offers lower maintenance costs for clients.
- The high level performance with 20-30 cycles per hour allows an economic system utilization.