Lödige Asia Ltd. is looking for a
Assistant IT Engineer (m/f/d)
What you are in charge of:
- Monitoring and administration of databases, network (LAN and wireless), VPN and security systems.
- Monitoring and administration of IT infrastructure incl. server and software applications.
- Troubleshooting of any IT related issues.
- Fixing of hardware, software (to a certain extent) and network issues.
- Creating and filing of support reports.
- Supporting project related IT infrastructure design, and on-stie testing and commissioning.
- Responding to general IT requests and support.
- 24x7 On call support.
What you offer :
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of computer and server hardware systems.
- Familiarity with OS systems like Linux and Windows.
- Familiarity with VM, VPN access and connections.
- Familiarity with database systems like Oracle and MySQL.
- Knowledge of OS and database related administration, troubleshooting tasks and programming languages.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks including administration, servicing and troubleshooting.
- Managing of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong technical understanding, logical and analytical thinking.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work overseas.
- Willingness to work on-call.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
What we offer:
- Annual performance bonus and year end double payment
- Mandatory Provident Fund
- 15 days minimum annual leave
- Medical and dental insurance (including family members)
- Reasonable work hours on 5-day work week for work / life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Possibility of overseas deployments
Looking for a change towards a positive and rewarding career which is full of explorations?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your availability, present and expected salaries to Ms. Siya He. Applicants who do not receive notification or an invitation for interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and may be retained for a period of up to one year for future recruitment.