Loedige Singapore Pte Ltd., is a part of Lödige Industries with HQ in Warburg, Germany. Company dedicated to the design, manufacture, installation & servicing of a wide range of material handling systems throughout Asia region, invites high caliber candidates to apply for the following post.
Assistant Project Engineer / Project Engineer (f/m/d)
- Manage all relevant activities of assigned projects from design to handover.
- PLC programming (Siemens), HMI designing and modification.
- Troubleshooting of complex automation PLC Controlled System when requires.
- Assist on-site testing and commissioning process of MHS equipment.
- Prepare, design specification and technical drawings of projects.
- Schedule and Monitor Program Activity to achieve an ‘On-Time’ result including Follow-up
- with external suppliers to ensure timely response to action items.
- Participate in Client /Contractor meetings and assist project manager in resolving of project issues.
- To carry out ad-hoc duties assign by supervisors.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronic / Mechatronics) or equivalent.
At least 3 Years (Hands-On) Working Experience in Automation & PLC Controlled System.
Experience in the design, programming, and commissioning of PLC software (Siemens S7)
Basic PLC programming and troubleshooting skill is a must.
Understanding of Electrical Drawings and troubleshooting skills is a must.
Knowledge of VFDs, servos and common system interfaces
Experience in Material Handling systems (MHS) would be an Advantage.
Knowledge of AutoCAD (Electrical) & E-Plan Software would be an advantage.
Good Oral & Written Communication Skills
- 5 day Work Week, Family Medical Coverage, AWS & Performance Bonus
Location: Chai Chee, Changi Airfreight Centre/other contracts assigned location
Looking for a change towards a positive and rewarding career which is full of explorations?
Send your CV, stating your availability, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who do not receive notification or interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.