We are looking for a dedicated and qualified
Legal Counsel (m/f/d), Business Lawyer (m/f/d) or Legal Officer (m/f/d)
You will be responsible for handling the legal aspects of sales and purchasing projects and, if necessary, assist in setting up companies in an international environment. You will work closely with international project purchasing and sales and report directly to the management.
- Reviewing, negotiating and drafting contracts with suppliers, customers and other business partners.
- Advising and supporting the management, specialist departments and international subsidiaries on all contractual issues
- Preparation of decision papers, argumentation aids and statements for the holding units and operating companies, taking into account legal and economic risks
- Defence against claims of third parties against the company as well as assertion and enforcement of claims of the company against third parties
- Drafting and revising general terms and conditions, standard contracts and sample templates
- Training employees and managers in contract law and other legal topics
- Management and coordination of external law firms
- Fully qualified lawyer (m/f/d), commercial lawyer (m/f/d) or equivalent training
- Several years of professional experience in an in-house legal role in a company or a commercially oriented law firm
- Ideally sector experience in industry, manufacturing or project business
- Specialist expertise in commercial, contract and corporate law
- Analytical, structured and independent way of working
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to familiarise yourself with complex commercial and technical issues
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Highly interesting and modern workplace
- Varied activities with personal responsibility in an international environment
- Permanent employment with a reliable and secure employer
- Transparent and attractive remuneration
- Good opportunities for further training and career-oriented development
- Flat hierarchies, traditional values and open corporate culture
- Family-friendly working environment with flexible working hours
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application, which you should send to: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the earliest possible starting date and your income expectations.
For further information, please visit www.lodige.com. If you have any questions, please contact Mr Vieth on 05251 / 6830-192.
Lödige Industries GmbH