We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and technically savvy
Lift Service Engineer
Due to growth in the UK, we have an increasing number of customer enquiries in the Bristol / Wales region.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance, repairs & breakdowns
- Install or commission lifts as required
- Work in accordance with company procedures
- Participate in a call out roster
- Liaise with the Service Co-ordinator to prioritise and plan work schedule
- Ability to read and understand electrical, mechanical drawings
- Problem / fault finding capability
- Communicate precisely in writing and verbally
- Work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Be able to work as a team member on multi-person activities
We offer a competitive salary, 38 hour working week, company van, training as required, company pension scheme and a friendly working atmosphere.
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents.
Please send your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Service & Repair Manager
Lödige (United Kingdom) Ltd
Crabtree Office Village