We are looking for a motivated and enthuiastic
The engineer is required to live within 45 minutes travel distance from Heathrow Airport
- Carry out scheduled maintenance visits, repairs and breakdowns as instructed.
- Install or Commission Lödige equipment as instructed.
- To carry out all work in accordance with company procedures, standards, safety policies and time frames
- Able to read and understand electrical, mechanical drawings
- Problem/fault finding capability
- To prioritise and plan work schedule in advance with Service Co-ordinator
- Communicate precisely both in writing and verbally
- Work from own initiative with minimum supervision
- Work as a team member as required on multi-person activities
- Maintain smart appearance
- Participate in an on-call rota
- Work overtime & travel as and when business requires
- Maintain a full clean driving license
- Operate company Service Management system using smart phone to report attendance; site surveys and equipment information.
- CRC (Criminal Record Check)
- Disclosure of Scotland (Certification)
- GSAT Cargo Operative Training
- Comply with company handbook and relevant company Health and Safety standards
- Comply with company vehicle policy.
- Time served Engineer with one of the following: - J5 & J25 Modules/ NVQ3 in Lift Engineering/ Relevant Engineering qualifications
We offer a competitive salary, 38 hour working week, company van, training as required, company pension scheme and a friendly working atmosphere.
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents.
Please send your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Service & Repair Manager
Lödige (United Kingdom) Ltd
Crabtree Office Village