Due to our continued growth we have an opportunity for a
Project Integration Engineer
working in the projects department dealing with lifts, cargo and car parking systems.
- Assist sales in interpreting client requirements;
- Determine project requirements and develop project solutions;
- Negotiation with suppliers and contractors;
- Control project procurement;
- Prioritise and plan work schedules in advance.
- Technical / Engineering background preferably from lift / machine background;
- Confident negotiator with excellent communication skills;
- Computer literate with high level knowledge of Microsoft Office and competent with AutoCAD;
- Valid Passport; travel to EU may be required for training;
- Current full clean driving license.
This is a new role and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape and mould the role and opportunities for advancement will be available going forward. Working on a wide variety of lift / cargo and parking equipment. We are offering a competitive salary and a host of benefits as you would expect from a multi-national company.
Please send your CV and application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Lödige (United Kingdom) Ltd
Crabtree Office Village