Lödige Asia Ltd. is looking for a
Project Manager (m/f/d)
What you are in charge of:
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on-time, within the agreed scope and budget.
- Manage and develop both internal and external resources.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Manage a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Track project performance to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Manage changes to the project’s scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Establish and manage the relationship with the client, all stakeholders and third parties / vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Delegate project tasks based on project staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Meet budgetary objectives and propose adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What you offer :
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience as a Manager / Senior Engineer in the field or in a related area.
- Relevant Industry experience in Material Handling Systems (design, installation, maintenance).
- Experience in Civil works interface coordination.
- Prior experience leading small teams.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group setting.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- P&L management or financial management skills.
- Computer literate in all MS Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Highly proactive and self-motivated.
What we offer:
- Annual performance bonus and year end double payment
- Mandatory Provident Fund with voluntary contribution option
- 15 days minimum annual leave
- Medical and dental insurance (including family members)
- Reasonable work hours on 5-day work week for work / life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Possibility of overseas deployments
Looking for a change towards a positive and rewarding career which is full of explorations?
Please send your CV to email@example.com, stating your availability, present and expected salaries to Ms. Siya He. Applicants who do not receive notification or an invitation for interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and may be retained for a period of up to one year for future recruitment.