In-flight catering logistics
Lödige has developed a compact storage, transportation and control system for airport kitchens where space is at premium. The Lödige SPACE TOWER improves catering logistics and reduces space requirements by using encased centralised storage with integrated vertical transport. It combines storage and transport functions in an ambient or temperature controlled environment and plays a central role in the flow and tracking of goods and trolleys. Increased transparency and process excellence are the result.
- Increases available floor space by up to 80%
- Centralises storage enabling connectivity across production levels
- Removes the need for interfloor goods hoists
- Creates a controlled, secure, hygienic environment
- Saves energy by reducing the temperature controlled space