We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to successfully deliver installation projects in the in eastern regions of the UK. Whilst we offer a full training programme for this role, a good technical background in Lifts is essential. The ideal candidate will also have experience of financial and contract management. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to manage interesting and diverse projects and develop their career
- Final clarifications with client and factory
- Arranging on time material shipments from factory
- Ensuring all equipment is installed to comply with relevant codes.
- Ensuring projects are completed within budgets and programme.
- Manage Health & Safety on site
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Defining requirements for hire equipment, consumables, labour, transport
- Define appropriate work instructions, risk assessments and method statements
- Dealing with day-to-day issues and finding cost effective solutions.
- Coordinating and issuing of O&M documentation
- Generating weekly/monthly reports; including regular cost budget monitoring
- Technical/Engineering background preferably from a lift background with commercial and financial/cost management skills
- Confident negotiator with excellent communication skills
- Capable to prioritise and plan work schedules in advance
- Work from own initiative but as a team member
- Computer literate with high level knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Capable of working routinely on multiple project portfolio
- Current full clean driving license
- Company Car, 5 day Work Week Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm, Pension and Employee Assistance Programme. Performance Bonus
Location: Areas to cover, East midlands, Lincolnshire, Essex, Suffolk, Berkshire, and Cambridgeshire.
Send your CV, stating your availability, present and expected salary to I.Symmonds@lodige.com.
Applicants who do not receive notification or interview within 4 weeks may consider their applicationunsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.