Lödige Middle East is looking for a
Technical Support Engineer (m/f/d).
Your role is to:
- Manage and maintain a JIRA Ticketing system/Help Desk for all Lodige Middle East Maintenance & Support projects across MENA region.
- Handle the calls / tickets raised by each client and respond accordingly. A team of Mechanical/Electrical/IT and PLC Engineers are available at your disposal as required.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and tracking through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve system issues.
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Prepare timely reports
- Assist Lodige Engineers with Site Support and Commissioning Activities as and when required.
- Follow Escalation procedure of unresolved issues up the ladder.
- Hold Engineering Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Automation from any reputed Universities.
- Good understanding of industrial automation tools.
- Knowledge in SIMATIC Step 7 / Siemens / Omron / ABB preferred.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer would be preferrable.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills. English speaking and writing skills. Knowledge of Arabic is an add-on.
Looking for a change towards a positive and rewarding career which is full of explorations?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your availability, present and expected salaries. Applicants who do not receive notification or an invitation for interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessfully.