Loedige Asia Ltd. is looking for:
Service Manager (m/w/d)
What you are in charge of:
- Responsible for the management of 70 plus technicians across 3 shifts operating 24 hours a day
- Plan and schedule all maintenance activities, follow up breakdowns and repairs, compiling and issuing monthly reports, controlling inventory records and spare parts holding quantities, budget control, fault level analysis for continued service level improvements.
What you offer:
- Degree level or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Minimum working experience of 5 years in a relevant position
- Minimum 5 years provable experience in maintenance management position or similar
What we offer:
- Annual performance bonus and year end double payment
- Mandatory Provident Fund with voluntary contribution option
- 15 days minimum annual leave
- Medical and dental insurance (including family members)
- Reasonable work hours on 5-day work week for work / life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Possibility of overseas deployments
* Candidates with less experience will be considered for Deputy Maintenance Manager
Hong Kong, Airport Area, Islands District
Looking for a change towards a positive and rewarding career which is full of explorations?
Please send your CV, stating your availability, present and expected salaries to Ms. Siya He (email@example.com). Applicants who do not receive notification or an invitation for interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and may be retained for a period of up to one year for future recruitment.